Applications to Officiate at the 2019 British Para-Swimming International Meet
Applications are now open to officiate at the 2019 British Para-Swimming International Meet, to be held from Thursday 25th to Sunday 28th April (inclusive) at Tollcross International Swimming Centre, Glasgow.
All applicants must be qualified at least to Judge Level 1 and must possess a valid official’s licence.
British Swimming now expect volunteers to room share at national events. By doing this accommodation costs are reduced, which greatly helps in the operation and provision of a high class event for our competitors.
· If you have a preferred sharer please indicate this on your application.
· If you have not expressed a preference you will be allocated a shared twin room with another official of the same sex.
· If you do not wish to share, you have the option to pay a supplement for a single room.
· If you have a medical condition that will prevent you from sharing a room please submit evidence of your medical condition to the Events Office (email@example.com). This information will be kept confidential.
For this event:
· Air travel must be agreed in advance and booked via British Swimming.
· Accommodation will be provided in the Moxy Hotel, Merchant City
· The supplement payable for a single room will be £60 per night.
Further details regarding the event can be found here
Scottish Swimming members should contact me for an application form.
Applications will close at the end of the day on Friday 4th January.
Swimming Officials Coordinator
British Swimming, SportPark, Pavilion 3, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough University, LE11 3QF
Mobile: 07813 998519