Welfare Officer and Club Chair Development Day June 30th
From: Stacey Millett <email@example.com>
Sent: Thu, Apr 18, 2019 12:15 pm
Subject: Welfare Officer and Club Chair Development Day
Dear Club/County Officer,
Could you please forward this email to your Club/County Chair and Welfare Officer as they are invited to attend a Swim England South West Development Day for Welfare Officers and Chairs.
When? Sunday 30th June 2019
Time? 930am for 10am start until 430pm
Where? Venue in Taunton area to be announced
Agenda (to be finalised)
1. Wavepower – a live document.
2. Meet your National and Regional Welfare Officers.
3. Presentations from the Swim England National Safeguarding Team.
4. How to deal with Welfare and Safeguarding issues (and the difference between the two).
5. Support/training needed from the Region and National Teams by club and County Welfare officers.
6. Positive parental behaviour
7. Q & A Session
This is a free event funded by the Swim England South West Regional Board and lunch will be provided.
Please see this document for more information and how to book.
We look forward to seeing you all there.
Regional Development Officer
Last modified: Thursday, 18 April 2019, 3:26 PM