British Swimming now expect volunteers to room share at national events
British Summer Nationals 2015
ASA National Summer Championships (50m) 2015
British Swimming now expect volunteers to room share at national events.
- If you have a preferred sharer please indicate this on your application form.
- The Technical Director will then allocate rooms, where possible, based on officials’ requests
- If you have not expressed a preference you will be allocated a shared twin room with another official of the same sex.
- If you do not wish to share, you have the option to pay a supplement for a single room – please indicate this on your application form.
- If you have a medical condition that will prevent you from sharing a room please submit evidence of your medical condition to the Events Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). This information will be kept confidential.
The ASA encourage room sharing at national events.
Please indicate on your application if you are happy to be allocated a twin room and, if applicable, include the name of the person you would like to room share with. If you indicate that you are happy to share but no second person is named then you will be allocated a twin room with a person of the same gender.